What personal information do we collect about you?
The personal information we collect, and process, may include:
- Basic information – your name, surname (including prefix or title), alias, gender, age or date of birth, as well as your preferred language. Similar information about children may also be collected in very limited circumstances, see ‘Information about children’ for more information;
- Contact information – information that enables us to contact you, e.g. your personal or business email, mailing address, telephone numbers and profile on a social media platform;
- Technical and network activity information – information about your device and your usage of our websites, apps and systems, including your IP address, device ID, hardware model and version, mobile network information, operating system and other online identifiers, type of browser, browsing history, search history, access time, pages viewed, URLs clicked on, forms submitted, and physical location;
- Financial information – your bank details, including account name, account number and sort code;
- Product use – data related to your use of our products (including feedback), your purchase history and preferences, your interactions with us, your preferred method of communications with us, and services you may use;
- Health information – your health status, health conditions you are experiencing and health information inferred from information that you have provided to us; and
- Audio visual – photos, videos and voice recordings of you.
You can choose not to give us personal information when we ask you for it. If you decide not to give us your personal information, it may restrict our relationship with you. For example, we may not be able to provide you with the services that you have requested.
How do we collect your personal information?
Directly from you when you:
- Create an account and profile on one of our websites, or apps;
- Register with us to use GSK’s authentication services;
- Use your company's sign on or other third-party authentication service (for example Microsoft, Google log in page) to gain access to our systems or apps.
- Use our websites, apps and systems;
- Share or use your social media profile to contact GSK;
- Sign up with us to receive promotional material;
- Enter a contest or competition organised by GSK;
- Engage with one of our sales representatives;
- Get in touch for support or to provide feedback;
- Attend an online event such as a webcast;
- Respond to any surveys that you may choose to participate in;
- Share adverse events or medical information enquiries with us; and
- Attend offline meetings, such as advisory boards or conferences.
From other sources:
- Publicly accessible sources;
- Joint marketing partners;
- Marketing vendors;
- Healthcare provider directories;
- Events management agencies;
- Social media platforms; and
- When you talk about us online, like when you mention a GSK product in a Tweet.
If you connect your social media account to our websites, or apps, you will share certain personal information from your social media account with us. This may include your name, email address, photo, list of social media contacts, and any other information you make accessible to us when you connect your social media account to our websites, or apps.
We also combine information about you from various sources, including the information you provide to us and personal information, which is collected during your relationship with us.